Find community transmission levels by county: CDC COVID Tracker
As of the period ending Aug. 3, Wabasha County is experiencing substantial transmission. Follow the Wabasha County Public Health Facebook Page and the Wabasha County Website for updates.
Can I get a vaccine?
If are you looking for a COVID-19 Vaccine, call Wabasha Public Health at 651-565-5200. You can also visit the Minnesota Department of Health website to find a vaccination clinic near you. https://prepmod.health.state.mn.us/appointment/en/clinic/search?page=7
Get your Shot. Get $100! Eligibility begins July 30.
Should I wear a mask again? The MDH and CDC recommend everyone, both fully vaccinated and unvaccinated, wear a mask in the following situations:
- Public indoor settings in areas with substantial or high transmission
- Areas at high risk of COVID-19 spread or complications from COVID-19 infection, such as:
- Health care settings
- Homeless shelters
- Correctional facilities
- If you are immunocompromised or at increased risk for severe disease from COVID-19 including:
- Older adults
- Those with certain medical conditions such as diabetes, overweight or obesity, and heart conditions. Immunocompromised people, even if fully vaccinated, should talk to their health care providers for other specific recommendations.
- If you live or frequently interact with someone who is immunocompromised, not fully vaccinated, or at an increased risk for severe disease from COVID-19