Swim Lesson Rate – 35.00 per Student
APPROXIMATE AGE GUIDELINES FOR SWIM LESSONS:
*Ask Pool Director for clarification or questions.
- Parent and Child Classes 6 mos-3 yrs.
- PreK (a.k.a. level 1) Aquatics 4-5 Yrs
- Level 2 Primary Skills 6-7 Years
- Level 3 Stroke Readiness 8 Years
- Level 4 Stroke Development 9 Years
- Level 5 Stroke Refining 10 Years
- Level 6 Skill Proficiency 11 Years
- Guard Start Program 15+ Years
The stated ages for Toddler-Preschool -Water Safety Aide are guidelines to follow to place students in appropriate skill levels according to ability and previous instruction. Students must be able to complete skills from a prior level to advance to next level. Guard Start age requirement is set by Red Cross to complete course. Must be 15 at beginning of class.
Open Swim Hours:
- Daily Session: 1:00pm 7:00 pm
- Aerobics: Monday thru Friday from 7:30am to 8:30am
Children in the Wabasha/Kellogg Area thru grade 8th grade will receive a free 2019 season pass thanks to donations received from the Wabasha Community Foundation. Families that have qualifying children will receive a season pass for the rest of the family for $50.00
Family Pass $100.00 Adult Pass $60.00 (included aerobics) Student $50.00
Daily Session Rates
Children 3 and under – Free
Adult: $ 3.00
Student: $ 2.00
Aerobics Session: $ 3.00