- 18 hole scenic golf course
- Coffee Mill downhill ski and snowboard resort
- Outdoor municipal swimming pool
- National Eagle Center & observation deck
- Two marinas on the Mississippi River
- Three Fitness Centers
- St. Elizabeth’s Hospital
The seasonal changes only bring more options for residents and visitors of Wabasha. Boating, swimming, fishing and golf, in the summer, ice fishing, bird watching, downhill skiing, in the winter, and leaf peeping, hiking the bluffs, and bicycling in the spring and fall are just some of our favorite leisure activities here.
We celebrate the seasons and welcome old friends and new to join us in our community pastimes. Respect for the environment and community pride are a part of everyday life here. Residents show their commitment to their neighbors and communities through active participation in their local schools, centers of worship and civic groups.