Workforce Center Services to Employers – Provided At No Fee
- Access to Labor Market Information
- On-line Industry & Employment Statistics
- Wage & Salary Surveys
- Commuting Patterns
- Unemployment Rates
- Cost of Living Rates
- Employment Outlook Projections
- Post available jobs at ALL skills levels
- Accept applications for recruiting
- Pre-employment Testing
- Space for interviewing
- Reception assistance while using our office
- Link to other resources
- Employer of the Month Advertising
- Link to your website & information about you
- Newsletter with up to date information to help your business.
- Special training grants opportunities for Existing Workers.
- Access to State Economic Programs.
- Exporting/Importing Information
- Develop opportunities for Industry Collaboration (i.e. Healthcare, Machining, Inventor-Entrepreneur Club)