The pool is scheduled to open for the season on June 1, 2016
The Wabasha Community Pool is located on Hiawatha Drive East next to City Hall. If you have questions please call (651)560-4827 or City Hall at (651) 565-4568.
Swimming Lesson Sign up is April 24, 2016 from 4-6pm
2016 Swim Lesson Rate – 35.00 per Student
APPROXIMATE AGE GUIDELINES FOR SWIM LESSONS:
*Ask Pool Director for clarification or questions.
- Parent and Child Classes 6 mos-3 yrs.
- PreK (a.k.a. level 1) Aquatics 4-5 Yrs
- Level 2 Primary Skills 6-7 Years
- Level 3 Stroke Readiness 8 Years
- Level 4 Stroke Development 9 Years
- Level 5 Stroke Refining 10 Years
- Level 6 Skill Proficiency 11 Years
- Guard Start Program 15+ Years
The stated ages for Toddler-Preschool -Water Safety Aide are guidelines to follow to place students in appropriate skill levels according to ability and previous instruction. Students must be able to complete skills from a prior level to advance to next level. Guard Start age requirement is set by Red Cross to complete course. Must be 15 at beginning of class.
Open Swim Hours:
- Daily Session: 1:00pm – 5 pm and 6:30pm to 8:30 pm
- Aerobics: Monday thru Friday at 7:30 am – For more info contact Betty Peters at 651-565-4275
2016 Season Rates
Children in the Wabasha/Kellogg Area thru grade 8th grade will receive a free 2016 season pass thanks to donations received from the Wabasha Community Foundation. Families that have qualifying children will receive a season pass for the rest of the family for $50.00
Family Pass $100.00 Adult Pass $60.00 (included aerobics) Student $50.00
2016 Daily Session Rates
Children 3 and under – Free
Adult: $ 3.00
Student: $ 2.00
Aerobics Session: $ 3.00
For additional pool information visit the pool Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/wabashacitypool/?fref=ts