The pool is scheduled to close for the season on Sunday, August 16th.
The Wabasha Community Pool is located on Hiawatha Drive East next to City Hall. If you have questions please call (651)560-4827 or City Hall at (651) 5654568.
2015 Swim Lesson Rate – 35.00 per Student
APPROXIMATE AGE GUIDELINES FOR SWIM LESSONS:
*Ask Pool Director for clarification or questions.
- Parent and Child Classes 6 mos-3 yrs.
- PreK (a.k.a. level 1) Aquatics 4-5 Yrs
- Level 2 Primary Skills 6-7 Years
- Level 3 Stroke Readiness 8 Years
- Level 4 Stroke Development 9 Years
- Level 5 Stroke Refining 10 Years
- Level 6 Skill Proficiency 11 Years
- Guard Start Program 15+ Years
The stated ages for Toddler-Preschool -Water Safety Aide are guidelines to follow to place students in appropriate skill levels according to ability and previous instruction. Students must be able to complete skills from a prior level to advance to next level. Guard Start age requirement is set by Red Cross to complete course. Must be 15 at beginning of class.
Open Swim Hours:
- Daily Session: 1:00pm – 6 pm
- Friday and Saturday Evening Session: 6:30pm – 8:30 pm
- Aerobics: Monday thru Friday at 7:30 am – For more info contact Betty Peters at 651-565-4275
2015 Season Rates
Family Pass $100.00 Adult Pass $60.00 (included aerobics) Student $50.00
2015 Daily Session Rates
Children 3 and under – Free
Adult: $ 3.00
Student: $ 2.00
Aerobics Session: $ 3.00