The Wabasha Community Pool is located on Hiawatha Drive East next to City Hall. If you have questions please call (651)560-4827 or City Hall at (651) 5654568.
Swimming Lesson Sign up is Scheduled for April 27, 2014 from 4:00-6:00 pm
If you are unable to attend the sign up day, you will need to wait until the pool opens for the season to sign up for lessons.
Please DO NOT mail in your sign up sheet. We are encouraging that you download the form below fill it out and bring it with you to the sign up. Please make a first and second choice as some classes fill up quickly.
2014 Swim Lesson Rate – 35.00 per Student
APPROXIMATE AGE GUIDELINES FOR SWIM LESSONS:
*Ask Pool Director for clarification or questions.
- Parent and Child Classes 6 mos-3 yrs.
- PreK (a.k.a. level 1) Aquatics 4-5 Yrs
- Level 2 Primary Skills 6-7 Years
- Level 3 Stroke Readiness 8 Years
- Level 4 Stroke Development 9 Years
- Level 5 Stroke Refining 10 Years
- Level 6 Skill Proficiency 11 Years
- Guard Start Program 15+ Years
The stated ages for Toddler-Preschool -Water Safety Aide are guidelines to follow to place students in appropriate skill levels according to ability and previous instruction. Students must be able to complete skills from a prior level to advance to next level. Guard Start age requirement is set by Red Cross to complete course. Must be 15 at beginning of class.
Open Swim Hours:
- Afternoon Session: 1:00pm – 5:30 pm
- Evening Session: 6:30pm – 8:30 pm
- Aerobics: Monday thru Friday at 7:30 am – For more info contact Betty Peters at 651-565-4275
2014 Season Rates
(there is no longer a resident and non resident rate)
Family Pass $100.00 Adult Pass $60.00 Student $50.00
2014 Daily Session Rates
Adult: $ 3.00
Student: $ 2.00
Aerobics Session: $ 3.00