Official site of the Wabasha Library: http://www.wabasha.lib.mn.us/
The Wabasha Library offers a quiet and relaxing place for the community to sit and enjoy a good book. There are separate areas for children and teens.
The library offers the following:
- Books: fiction, non-fiction, large print
- Periodicals: magazines available for check out for 14 days and newspapers available to read
- DVD’s: a wide variety of informational and featured films
- CD’s: a variety of music styles
- Books on CD’s and playaways
The Wabasha Library also computers for use and the ability to connect to the internet. Laminating, photocopy and fax machine services are available at a minimal charge.
The library also now has the following equipment available for checkout:
- Overhead projector
- Slide projector
- Multi-media projector
- Video camera
Library Hours of Operation:
- Monday ~ 10am – 7pm
- Tuesday ~ 10am – 5pm
- Wednesday ~ 10am – 6pm
- Thursday ~ 10am – 5pm
- Friday ~ 10am – 5pm
- Saturday ~ 9am – 12pm
- Closed on Sundays and all Federal Holidays
For more information about the library and its services go to http://www.wabasha.lib.mn.us/ or contact Beverly Hall, Library Director at (651) 565-3927.