The Wabasha Library offers a quiet and relaxing place for the community to sit and enjoy a good book. There are separate areas for children and teens.
The Wabasha Library Board meets on the 3rd Monday of every month. Click HERE for copies of minutes and board members.
The library offers the following:
- Books: fiction, non-fiction, large print
- Periodicals: magazines available for check out for 14 days and newspapers available to read
- DVD’s: a wide variety of informational and featured films
- CD’s: a variety of music styles
- Books on CD’s and playaways
The Wabasha Library also has computers for use and the ability to connect to the internet. Laminating, photocopy and fax machine services are available at a minimal charge.
The library also now has the following equipment available for checkout:
- Overhead projector
- Slide projector
- Multi-media projector
- Video camera
Library Hours of Operation:
- Monday ~ 10am – 7pm
- Tuesday ~ 10am – 5pm
- Wednesday ~ 10am – 6pm
- Thursday ~ 10am – 5pm
- Friday ~ 10am – 5pm
- Saturday ~ 9am – 12pm
- Closed on Sundays and all Federal Holidays
For more information about the library and its services go to http://www.wabasha.lib.mn.us/ or contact the library at (651) 565-3927.